Thursday, 3 December 2009

Stocking Fillers: December 3rd: Boots Make-up Wipes

Every day leading up to Christmas I will be posting a little stocking filler idea.  I will try and choose global products.  If you can't get hold of the product in your country, then I hope this will be fun to read and help give you present themes.

Third of December!

Boots No. 7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes!
Available at Boots stores and http://www.boots.com/

£6.50 for 30.






Photo off the  Boots website.


After a hard day eating lots of turkey and drinking mulled wine, what more does a girl need than to quickly remove her makeup before crashing into bed.  The same on New Year's Eve, and New Year's day no doubt.  So help your skin by removing all your festive make-up with as little effort as possible. These wipes are designed to cleanse, tone, remove eye make-up and moisturise all in one go. I still use a night cream, but perfect for us ladies who sometimes need our beauty sleep more than a 30 minute routine every now and again!  I even keep some in my desk drawer for emergency use.



Other wipes are available so check out your local chemist.


Very affordable and suitable for girl friends, mums who garden and knitting nans.  Also a good addition to any hospital bag for mum's to be.


22 Sleeps to go!

4 comments:

  1. I love these posts!!

    I always pick these up when I have a £5 off No 7 voucher, they're definitely a staple.

    xx

    p.s You've got an award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Brionylou. I'm having fun making them.

    Thanks for the award too. I'm behind onthem but hope to do a post on this one over the weekend (along witht he stocking filler for the day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...