Friday, 22 January 2010

Blog sale updated


Just for those who follow.. due to a few unexpected large bills.. I have updated my blog sale with some MAC and Lancome.  Please have a look.  These items are currently only listed on my blog, but will be added to my sale lists on other sites on Sunday.. get it before its gone!!!

Please click the link in the right hand bar to go to my blog sale.  If you want to be the first to know then I generally tweet about it first!


Next Post: My 5 January faves.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment love...I hate winter =( really !! I am always sick !
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep ... Spied something and commented :D

    Hope you're ok hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chloe- have a nice hot toddy. That always helps me kill off winter germs :) x

    @Kelly- just sorting! I'm ok, just car problems, 3 large birthdays AND right after christmas!! Just a bit stretched! So I'll selling a few dupes- I wont need them for a while anyway! Hope youre well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that sucks :( I had to pay out to get a new hot water tank and get my electrics re-done so I know how you feel. Plus I've been sick this week :'( Little treat to perk me up :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for treats! I thik everyone needs them in the winter! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks love! :) yeah, we never really have 80% off so i was definitely shocked and surprised but at the same time estatic! :p

    sales should definitely occur at 80% (or more =p) and more often!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...