Saturday, 2 January 2010

Exciting News! NYX UK!

Thanks to Redz2486 at A Girl's Life http://redz2486.blogspot.com/

The UK NYX store is finally online!  I found this a few months back but it just said "Underconstruction"  It has now gone live!! HURRAH!! Thanks to Redz for pointing this out!
http://www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk/

The lucious makeup is now not so illusive!


The BAD news-check out the prices.. huh?  A normal lippie is near £5- some are even near £9!!  Part of the NYX attraction was the 'cheap as chips' price.  :( This makes them less attractive.


Will you be splashing out on NYX?  What can you recommend?

P.s. Giveaway will be live hopfully this time next week.  I have a REALLY hectic work week and its getting keeping me away from the computer.  However I have an urban Decay Primer Potion, and some winter lipgloss to giveaway, plus some possibly Snow Fairy solid perfume! 

I also have the 'what's in my bag' post, once my camera lets me upload photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...