Saturday, 16 January 2010

My Competition Special Update!

I think the virus is sorted.  I am getting better too!  I'm really busy a the moment as I have a family birthday so I can't do the proper post that I wanted to do today, as I have to go and have a shower and make myself look human!  I've just been a bit run down over christmas, and it turned into one of those horrible crackly coughs that sounds like you're about to hack your insides up!!  I also lost half my alphabet "do I dounded a bit like dis all fer dime"!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all the entries into my follower giveaway!  Click the link in the right side bar if you havent entered the comp already.

UPDATE NEWS! 
I know I have a few lurkers who read but havent subbed- well if you want to enter the giveaway then you must sub!!  If I get 8 more followers then I'll reach another milestone- and add in another mid-high end make-up item into the prize haul!!!

I have also started to think about adding a second place prize into the giveaway- but again, only if you lurkers sub up and I reach a number that I have just written down....!

It's just my way of saying thank you to you all for the comments and support. :)

Shower, hair, makeup, out for food.. that is my night. Hope you have a good night whatever you are up to!

4 comments:

  1. have a great night! sleep well! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better. :-)

    p.s. I agree with the adding prizes idea!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New prize to be added! Hurrah! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...