Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Ooooh hello Alice: Haul Preview

Guess what arrived this morning...



Do you want pictures, or are you all 'Alice-d out'?

Recent hauls include this little baby before it sold out online.   I also bought two pairs of boots this weekend and promised to post blog photos on twitter.  In other news I received a few goodies from America!  I have to go get some eye drops now (so I wont be posting an Alic EOTD as I have no eye make-up on at the moment!) but might do some photos later in the week if the stye clears up!

P.s. My follower comp is closed and the winner will be announced shortly.  However my Skin MD Natural giveaway is still open (click on the right sidebar link!)  I also have more prizes to give away as I have topped 150 and 200 followers!!

8 comments:

  1. Of course some pics! =) and maybe a look done with it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH YOU LUCKY GIRL!!!!

    i wanted this so bad!!!

    ♥t
    fashionintheforest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg wasnt at home in the morning and missed the postman today, so mine is coming on friday now! cant wait!!! x

    http://msbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post away hun, and congrats on the followers.
    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pics, pics, pics. I can't wait for mine to come! Major congratulations too :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @miss.tammy I'll try. Off eye makeup today as I have an eye stye :( x

    @trippingtiffies I do feel very lucky! x

    @M Oh no! I hate it when that happens. Hope omorrow doesnt drag too much for you! x

    @Eliza- Ok will do and thank you! x

    @Dreams that glitter Thank you and I will take pictures- hope ours arrives soon! x

    @Hannah They are in shops soon so I hope you manage to get one! x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...