Friday, 5 March 2010

Aussie Event: Preview Shot!

Well last Saturday I headed off to http://www.fotojenik.co.uk/ to be styled and photogaphed on behalf of Aussie haircare.  The team at fotojenik were great to work with, very professional and friendly.

I am still constructing my post, and waiting for the final shots.  However here are a few shots to fill in a gap.

I had an amazing day and can't wait to fully share it with you!  Keep your eyes peeled as I am sure you will recognise some of the other bloggers in the pictures!

 
Mmmmmmmmmmmm I ate too many of these and had a sugar rush during my shoot!!


Lisa doing my make-up!


A few girls chilling while others are shot!
Stay tuned for all the gory details!!!!

Thank you to all at Aussie for a lovely day :)

*P.s. Winner of my giveaway annouced later tonight. And yes I did ask lots of make-up questions!!

6 comments:

  1. ooh!!! CUPCAKES!!!! you gals are so lucky!!!! definitely looked like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for the pics hun! this seems fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm Cupcakes.
    Looking forward to your post.
    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cakes were sooo good. Post coming shorly! x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...