Monday, 1 March 2010

Event/blog update!

Hi everyone!

Just a little update to say that I'm back from the Aussie event.  I have taken a few photos and will upload them when I have a bit more time.  I also want to construct a good post.

I met some lovely people, drank some champagne, ate cake, wore makeup I have never worn before, ate too much, laughed quite a lot and had a VERY funny taxi ride home with two lovely bloggers.

If you want to hear more then stay tuned.  To everyone I met there, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.  Hope the pictures turn out ok! :)

P.s. Giveaway winner is picked so stay tuned for the announcement! :)

5 comments:

  1. ooh!! i can't wait to see pictures!!!! i wanna see them so badly!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had an amazing time!

    post pics!

    ♥tiff
    fashionintheforest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing this pics sweetie.
    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh as an Aussie I am keen to hear about this event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, it is comming I promise! :)x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...