Saturday, 20 March 2010

FOTD Dita/Hollywood inspired / No.7 lippie

I thought I would be brave a post a FOTD!  I don't normally do them because my skin is horrible, or my eyebrows need doing, or the light is off or.. well you get the picture.  Be nice pleeeeease!!

My inspiration was Dita and hollywood glamour.  Light mauve neutral eyeshadow, black liner, natual blush and a coloured lip.  Hair with a natural wave.



Products include Uran Decay Primer poition, Elf complexion Perfection, Bodyshop foundation, elf cover stick, GOSH black eyeliner, Benefit and No. 7 shadows, blush Mac Peachykeen. Sleek setting powder in 01.  Sorry I cant remember what mascara or eyebrow kit I used,



The lipstick is No. 7 Moisture Drench in 75 Sugar Plum.  The colour isnt quite right in the pictures, but it's quite a daring colour for me!  It's lasted really well today, and my lips are not as dry as with some other products- I have put one application of lip gloss over it at about 10am! And reapplied once after lunch.


I think I have a £5 No. 7 voucher so I might go and get a back up!

What do you think of the colour? Do you have one from this range?  Any suggestions?

This range is available from Boots stores, or on their website priced £9.50 for 3g or £4.50 with a voucher!

:)

11 comments:

  1. That is a lovely lipstick colour on you. I do like the curled hair too, very Dita ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great FOTD!
    I love that lipstick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the hair and the lipstick is such a pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo you really suit that shade of Lippie hunny, gorgeous!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a really similar look to this when I went out last night! I had my hair like yours nd wore red lippy. I felt really glamourous :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Grace Thank you! I like old glamour! :) x

    @Sinead Thank you! It's a lovely colour! x

    @Louise It was a bit neater before the rain messed it up! Thanks :) x

    @Jo Thank you! :) x

    @Rebecca It's amazing how a lipstick can brighten up our mood! Thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a pretty color - but i don't think it will go well with my skin color since i'm asian and pale. hehehe but i love that color! GREAT FOTD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the lippie.

    I have bought three colours from this range due to the £5 voucher and I am loving every one of them.
    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good lawd you can rock a bold lip! I look so daft in colours like that but you look stunning with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Calia, thank you! I'm quite pale too but just wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Makeup has no rules :) x

    @Eliza I will be getting more!! I wouldnt pay the full price, but vouchers make a lot of difference! x

    @Leanne, Thank you! I shy away from old lips, but this is making me experiment a bit more! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like that lippy on you! So pretty :) You should do these more often!

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...