Friday, 26 March 2010

Hmmm Barry M...polish renamed?

I stress that I have not seen this in real life yet, but I have just seen the promo shots of Barry M's new collection 'Ice cream nail polishes'.

Hello Strawbery Ice Cream (left).......But wait, you look really familiar..... could it be that you are the 'Mulberry Pink' they discontinued a few months back...? Could you fill the gap for the much sort after colour?

 Left Barry M Strawberry Ice-Cream (New), Middle Barry M Mulberry Pink (Discontinued), Right Barry M Baby Pink (Current).

I havent yet seen this collection in the shops, but I would be very interested to see how close the two are.  These are computer pictures from the Barry M site.  It looks like it could be a near match (but not quite) but the bottles are different so it is hard to tell.  I really liked Mulberry pink, but I finished mine and can't get hold of it anymore.  Can't wait to see this in person in the shops!

What do you think?  Can this be a close Mulberry shade?

5 comments:

  1. I really want to see these the new shades in the shop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I have Mulberry Pink, I'll look into doing a comparison then!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like theyve taken the two old shades of pink, mixed them and created this new shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to the new colours as I have to wear pales for work. Barry M is my favourite polish and at the moment there is maybe 2 out of the whole collection that I can get away with.
    E x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Em Me too! I have looked but havent seen it yet! x

    @Dreams that Glitter That would be great! I'll probably end up getting it anyway but I havent had success in finding a Mulbery dupe yet x

    @Sakara It's hard to tell without trying, and as I havent seen the new ones in person I can't make a desicion yet! I just thought I would throw it out there! x

    @Eliza, I know what you mean about pales! Most of the tim I cant wear polishes- or the have to be natural shades. I loved my mulberry so I hope this is as nice! x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...