Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Ins and Outs

I have 5 minutes so I thought I do one of these after seeing a few others crop up on my feed.

IN
  • SUNSHINE! The UK has had a couple of sunny (but cold) spring days recently.  A much needed boost to many people!
  • Spring scarves instead of wooly scarves! Hurrah!
  • Lighter spring colours!
  • The Aussie photoshoot event.  Post in construction :)
OUT
  • Hives. Boo.  I have been suffering really badly and I don't know why. Started Friday and has got worse since. Face, neck, chest, stomach, back... itch, itch, scratch, scratch. Any help appreciated!
  • Desperate Housewives and Glee.  Ive missed the last 2 episodes of both and havent had time to catch up online yet.
  • Glee Soundtrack:  The songs are fun, however they have processed and mixed it to the max.  I assure you real live performance does not sound like that.  What is even more flustrating is that several of the cast are Broadway veterans, meaning they are very good live performers who are used to delivering high class performances time after time.  It is a shame the producers felt the need to 'fake it up'.

5 comments:

  1. Sunshine, spring and light colors :) In in in 4 me to :)
    Though i have to disagree with you about DH, but it's a possibilitty i watch them only from loyalty... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @VaidaG I quite like Desperate Housewives, but I have just been so busy that I have missed he last 2 episodes! :( Looking foward to catching up on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed the last two as well. If you don't watch them on abc.com you can watch them on cucirca.com for free:) i use that site to watch a bunch of my fave shows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have given you a blog award! Check out my blog for details! Thanks for doing what you do!
    ♥tiff
    fashionintheforest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Trippingtiffies! I'll check it out shortly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...