Saturday, 20 March 2010

Recent Hauls etc

Here is a picture of some of the things I have bought or been sent recently.  I plan to post on all of it, but if there is something you would like me to bump up the queue then shout below!

Some of the things above;
Anti -aging skincare
Jelly Pong Pong cream blushes and lip base duos
Superdrug clarity skin papers
Lush...just 'Lush' (nearly a whole shop of it!)
Aloe skin gel
Schwarzkopf hair spray
Dior lip glow (Cross something off my wish list!!)
BeneFit Creaseless eyeshadow in Skinny Jeans
Barry M Toffee Lipgloss.

Just some of the things I have selected to show you- although some might be prizes for a giveaway ;)

7 comments:

  1. Olá, que belas comprinhas, fico ansiosa a ver o que nos irás oferecer. Bom domingo, bjos doces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where'd you get your jelly pong pong from? ive heard alot of that brand!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I`ve got a BeneFit Creaseless eyeshadow but I don`t have the same shade as you. I`ve seen swatches and it`s gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies!

    @Ditzy I think I got it from a store in London, but I cant remember the name. They do have a website for the brand though, searhc for Jelly pong pong uk! Hpe that helps :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thats a lot of goodies! I have always wanted to try the Barry M lippy in Toffee, let us know how u find it hun

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Get Gawjus I will- I love it and I'll do a little post on it for you! x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...