Friday, 18 June 2010

Swatches: Benefit La la Land, Jemma Kidd Shell gloss

Here are a couple of swatch photos for Benefit's lipstick in La la land an the Jemma Kidd Make-up school gloss in Shell.

Left- Right, Benefit Full Finish Lipstick in La La Land
Jemma Kidd Make-up School Hi-shine Silktouch Lipgloss in 04 Shell
Mac Shell Pearl Beauty Power (Included to show you the size, and because the Shell gloss mae me wonder if it matched my beloved Shell Pearl!)


Benefit La la land, is a slightly dark neutral for me.  It is about 2-3 shaes darker than my natural lips colour.  I hav only worn it a few times so I am not ready to review yet.


Top Jemma Kid Lip gloss, in a neutral nude peach colour.  It has tiny iridescent particles in it, thankfully not giant chunks of glitter.  Pretty if used on its own, or over another lipstick.  Again not used enough to review.

Bottom Left: Benefit La La Land.  It looks brown on this creen but I asure you it is a rosey colour with a brown undertone, not a brown lipstick (Well that is how it looks to me).

Bottom Right:  My Elizabeth Arden Pinkberry lipstick (just to show you what a natural lips colour is on me so you can compare the two).

Here is a sharper shot!




Some swatches from my giant haul post yesterday!  (If you want anymore information on the products just ask!)

Do you have these proucts? What do you think of them? 

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the swatches (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the swatches, I saw the free gloss yesterday, it looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rhaindropz You're welcome!

    @Em It's not a colour I ould normally go for, but I'm glad I did. Might go and see if there are more about!! x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...