Friday, 4 June 2010

This made my day...

click here

How exciting!!! :)  Good luck Kendra!!!

In other news, my camera is charging and there will be a post before the end of the day.  Yes it has been a while, but this blog is written in my spare time, and sometimes work, exams, family stuff, working away takes over.  I'm sure you know the deal!  I have missed blogger and tried to catch up when I have had time.

First post is my overdue giveaway!

Face of the day, Botanics moisturiser with SPF15 in it, and Diors lip glow.  A brave move.  Will be wearing sunglasses and a hat too.

2 comments:

  1. Yay your back!!! Was thinking about your blog the other day and wondering where you had got to! :)

    Good to see you back! :)

    X

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...