Thursday, 15 July 2010

Holidays Essentials! Part 1

Having just come back from a trip to London (for the Aussie Fairy Tale Party) I thought I would take a picture of some of the things I took with me.  Some of these are minis.  For most of them I have the full sized product and package my some in small travel bottles.  However we all love a mini sized product, let's face it!  Holidays, day out, shopping trip or sometimes we just want to try the item before shelling out for a full sized bottle!

So here are some of my essentials.


Jessica Phenomen Oil
Herbablife Radiant C face quencher
Aussie 3 minute miracle
Batiste dry shampoo spay
Soap leaves
Vaseline
spf lip salve
Tea tree oil
Palmers cocoa butter
St Ives apricot scrub
The Sanctuary Protective 24 hours moisture lotion (SPF 15)
Compeed blister plasters
Savlon
Gilette mini satin care shaving gel
Carex Refreshing soft Cleansing Wipes (or Wet-ones)
Carex Hand gel (anti-bacterial) with Aloe Vera
Clean and Clear Oil blotting sheets (just one of many brands I own.  One for each handbag!!)
Natural exfoliating pad
Elf All over cover stick (smells of orange yum:)
Jelly Pong Pong Love Rouge duo (lip and cheek tint)
Chewing gum

Of course I always carry lots more, but these are just some of the things I keep in my wash bag.

I'm going to do a few posts on some of these items, but if you want information on a specific product then comment below!

What are your mini essentials?

7 comments:

  1. I always carry hand sanitiser! Even if I don't end up using it, it's reassuring to know I always have some with me. I also love dry shampoo and mini Impulse body sprays when I'm on my travels :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually forget to use mine, but I kept using it when I was on the tube at the weekend. I once saw the numbers of germs and other things scientists found when they disected a tube car. Yuck!! Mini impulse sprays- I used to have a few of those- must re look them up! Thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the Phenomen Oil? Sounds good?
    I'd have a lot of those products in my holiday essentials too! Hope you're well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren, I'm good thanks- you? Phenomen Oil is a great product with quite a few uses. I'll do a post for you on it witha close up of the bottle. You can't wuite see it here. Mini bottles are the way forward with traveling! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! I love the apricot scrub and blot sheets too!
    I still really want to try Baptiste but it's soo pricey where I live :(

    www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lisa I like the scrub too. Perhaps thy have th batiste minis where you are? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good choices! They always have such a small range of minis in my local Superdrug :( x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...