Thursday, 2 September 2010

Clinique 3 step. Have you tried it?

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a sample kit a few weeks back.  It consists of liquid facial soap, clarifying toner and dramatically different moisturiser.  I have tried a few skincare items by clinique a while back, but thought I'd give this one a go.  I think it is very important to change your skincare routine according to the seasons.  Not only that but very few of us will use the same routine and products from our teen years!!

I used it this morning for the first time and .. get ready for the gross picture.... this is the cotton wool pad after I used the clarifying liquid.  Yuck!


I guess that is a combination of make-up, oil, dead skin cells... Nice!! I thought my skin was fairly clean!!!  I will be interested to see if this lessens the more I use it.

I make no secret of the fact that I suffer with bad skin. Combination, large pores, spot, uneven tone.... I paint a b-e-autiful picture, don't I?!  After using this I actually felt my skin was clearer.  I am not sure if it would become drying if I used it two times a day (as instructed) but I am guessing I will run out of sample before I find out...?

Have you used the Clinique 3 step?  What are your thoughts on it?

7 comments:

  1. Never used this but have heard so many good things about it! Let us know what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know - i haven't used it. let me know if it dries out your skin. I have pretty okay skin, but i know my skin needs to be cleaned. LOL thanks for sharing love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chic Geek I will do. Fingers crossed! :) x

    @Calia You're welcome. A bit gross huh!! Your skin looks great, so what ever you are doing, it seems to be doing ok! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used it years ago when my skin was going through a particularly bad patch. The liquid facial soap was quite nice but I found the toner extremely harsh and the moisturiser nothing to write home about. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the free sample too. Still yet to try it =)

    lifeisfullofbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never tried it but I've always been interested in it

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Vintage Vixen, oh tha is what I fear- I'm giving it a go though! It was free! x

    @Jenny, interested to see what you think! x

    @Lisa perhaps you can pick up a sample pack too? x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...