Wednesday, 29 September 2010

New blog design

Aftr trying to make one small edit, I managed to delete my blog background and a lot of other things.  I think the original image might have been taken of the intrenet or somthing.  Anyway here is what I have come up with very quickly.  I hope you like it! A lot of people said they liked my background, but hopefully you like the blog posts more than the background?!

Let me know what you think? Is anything missing?  Hopefully I'll fix it more when I have more time.  Really didn't need this tonight at all :( 

Thanks to Rotten Otter http://www.rottenottersthoughts.blogspot.com/ for her help tonight in blogger meltdown!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...