Wednesday, 1 September 2010

September Revolution! Take up the challenge.

Hands up who made a New Year's Resolution in January.... Keep your hand up if you have stuck to it...

Apparently the summer is the best time to make a resolution, becuase it is easier to stick to it and make it a habbit.  HAbbits are harder to break!!

My September New (academic) Year's Revolutions are..

To get ino a really good and healthy skin regime (inside and out).

To do more yoga.


Do you want to join me?  Write your New Academic Year's resolution below- or write a post on you blog- I TAG YOU!

Resolutions are harder to break if everyone knows and keeps asking you.  I give you all full permission to ask me how my skincare routine, skincare diet and yoga is going!!


Thanks :) Happy First of September!!  Too all those going into a new course or year at school, college or uni.... HAVE A BALL! x

2 comments:

  1. My resolution is to start wlking everyday. It's hard to do with allergies and wind though!

    You could find Senna at Oonagh Bowman School of Makeup in the UK. A blogger left a post after you. Let me know if you find it.

    XO Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gigi, I will check them out! :)

    Good luck with the walking everyday- I'll try and chck up on you and see ho wyou are getting on with it! It is hard to make a habbit, but health is worth it. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...