Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Summer Read. Healthy Skin Diet

I picked this up a few weeks ago from Amazon after seeing it mentioned on another blog.

I have a quest to get healthy, clear skin.  Hopefully this book will help it- it claims to help you get beautiful skin in 8 weeks...

I have read a bit of the book, and it seems to be a complete guide, from the inside out.  Each chapter focuses on a complaint, and then explains the science behind it.  I like this approach as it means you have the tools for life- not just a 'diet' where you eat their recipes and then get confused or bored.  I hasten to add that this is not a diet to loose weight, just improve circulation and skin condition.

This book is available from many places, but the cheapest I have found has been on Amazon and Ebay.


Have you read this book? What did you think?  What are the best lifestyle books you have read?  What tips can you recommend?

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh this looks very interesting...I'll hope you review it a little more when you're through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this book but I am glad that you mentioned it because I am on a quest for clear skin as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must let us know how it is working...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Spifftiff88 I will do, I'm enjoying reading it so far :) x

    @chic geek What kind of things do you find help? We'll get there :) x

    @Bella I will update things a bit later, after I hav had time to read a bit more and digest the content x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...