Friday, 1 October 2010

Tali's Tag: Would you rather....

Tali's TAG
Would You Rather..
Never use mascara again or bronzer again?
Bronzer.  I am so pale that I don't always use it anyway (shock!!) because I can get it so wrong and look like I have fallen in mud and forgotten to shower! Embrace the pale!!

Only be able to buy high end make-up or drugstore make-up again?
I do like some things from both ends.. ummm high end can be an investment.  If I was givn a budgt for it then High end, although I would miss brands like Sleek, Bourjois, Body Shop, Rimmel- Mac (is Mac a high end or low end??!!)

Be In Love or Be Loved?
I think I am with Tali that I would die of a broken heart if I was in love all the tim and not loved back.
Go out with chipped nail varnish or unshaven legs?
If it was winter then unshaven legs (tights and trousers all the way!)
Go out with messy hair or no make-up?
Messy hair.  My skin is going through a bad patch!
Leave the house with an orange tan or peroxide-gone-wrong ginger hair?
Orange Tan because I could cover most of it up and exfoliate it off?  I would hate to ruin my hair as it would fall out :(
It were Winter forever or Summer forever?
Summer probably, warm weather, lighter nights, long walks, BBQs, lots of outdoor exercise...sigh... Although cold winter days with blue skies ar fun (but they do chap my lips!)

Leave the house with dried toothpaste drool or crusty yellow sleep eyes?
Eyes- easy to fix and less noticeable than toothpaste drool.

Give up all MAC or Illamasqua products?
Probably Illamasqua, although they do have some great pieces.
There you go!  I tag all of you!! If you do this then please post a link below so I can see what you put!

Here are the questions in easy cut and paste format!

Would You Rather..
Never use mascara again or bronzer again?
Only be able to buy high end make-up or drugstore make-up again?
Be In Love or Be Loved?
Go out with chipped nail varnish or unshaven legs?
Go out with messy hair or no make-up?
Leave the house with an orange tan or peroxide-gone-wrong ginger hair?
It were Winter forever or Summer forever?
Leave the house with dried toothpaste drool or crusty yellow sleep eyes?
Give up all MAC or Illamasqua products?

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading the answers to this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Tag Tali! Enjoyed doing it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...