Saturday, 30 October 2010

An Aussie Snuggle!

Last week a suprise package popped through my door.  Surprise packages are the BEST!!


Aussie, in their wisdom, decided that the Angels needed a winter snuggly hug!

Cue hot chocolate, slippers, a muff (Great for bonfire night!), a wheat heat sack and ..

Aussie heat treatment spray and cream!

Hurrah!

I will be writing about the heat spray shortly :)

Thank you Aussie!


What are your best ways to spend cold winter evenings? Any top tips?


P.s. stay tuned for my 350 giveaway :)x

2 comments:

  1. I want to be an Aussie Angel!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to the Leeds event at the weekend?xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...