Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Collect Boots Advantage Points at 50 uk stores!

Asos, Dune, Apple Store, ebay, Toys R us, BHS, Figleaves, Figleaves, Thorntons, Miss Selfridge, Disneyland Paris... just to name a few.

Click on this link http://www.treatstreet.boots.com/?searchText=treat+street# or search for Treat Street on the Boots Website.  They guide you through and you can collect points while shopping.

The idea is that you shop for gifts and then use the points on yourself... that is the idea..... Hmmmmm!!

What are you going to buy?!

3 comments:

  1. oooo thanks for the heads up emma
    xx liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. this has made me happy! my boyf is an ebay junkie, so great way to gain some free points ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I wish I'd known about this before I placed a massive ASOS order earlier :-(

    Never mind - I definately know I'll be purchasing more stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...