Monday, 11 October 2010

Haul: Illamasqua, Dior, Origins

I was quite excited to pick up a few products which I have wanted for a while.  It was a splurge with a reason!

I managed to pick up Dior Shimmer Powder in Amber Diamond from the lovely Laura.  It is ALWAYS out of stock here so I was really pleased to receive it.  She sent me a lovely card which was spritzed in Amor Amor (love this fragrance!).

Next I had word that Charlie didn't want her Illamasqua Ore pigment.  Used once.. I was there like a shot as I have not been able to pick this up either.  Must be two very popular products!!

I managed to pop into a Mac counter and get matched for concealer this weekend.  The MUA picked out Studio Sculpt as I find my concealers fade throughout the day.  It was a darker number than the foundation, but I think it might just be the range rather than a different colour.  We will see.  I was a bit confused about the difference in numbers!



 I also picked up a few things from Origins.  I say a few (see below!!).  Would you believe that I only bought the top two things (Night-a-mins ey cream and Brighter by nature).  The rest was gifts with purchase!
This made my pennies go a lot further!

I have been using 'Checks and Balances' Cleanser which I purchase recently (See here) and thought it would be worth picking up a few other things.  I was amazed at the offer- a great way to try lots of things without commiting!  I have a decent sized day moisturiser as well as 2 mini boxes of treats!  Thanks Origins!

So that's a(nother) haul.

I will be reviewing the products (if you want?)

Stay tuned for
  • my giveaway winner
  • Bourjois mascara review
  • Skincare routine
  • Accessory of the month!
Have you tried any of these items?  What are your recent purchases?

9 comments:

  1. Great haul - those Origins goodies look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love origins!! I got a load of freebies with my order too! awesome! Cant wait to use them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Calia Yes (just wish I didnt pay for it!!) Hope you are well xx

    @Lilylipstick (your name makes me want lily lipstick!) They are (so far ) x

    @Nikki It's so good isn't it! Cant wait to us these too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to try Origins..awesome stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my I wana try origins now! I've always been tempted to try them. Lovely haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Spifftiff88 Loving it so far :) Have you posted on any/got any reviws in the pipeline? x

    @Shifa Do check it out! Worth it in my opinion! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried anything from Origins but I'd be tempted to with all the freebies! Are they available online?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @tigramaster I'm not sure, I dont think so, but they did have som different offers recently. Absolutly worth a look, my skin is improving by the day (mostly!) x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...