Sunday, 31 October 2010

Lipstick of the Week: Mac Viva Glam VI

Love, Love, Love this shade- my lips but better :)



It's a natural neutral shade, but with a bit more pinky, red.  Part of Mac's Viva Glam Collection.  I don't know if it is a pemanent collection, or permanent for a number of years (Like glam Gaga is out for 1 year).

Love this shade :) Perfect for winter when I have very pale skin!   Can also be used as an emergency cream blush.  Its a Luster and has the normal Mac Vanilla scent.  Although I love the scent, it can be a bit weird if I apply in and then eat something savoury!  I can also sometimes find it a bit drying, but I can always add a gloss.  I also find that the colour can last a while longer than some other lipsticks I have tried.


Do you have any of the Viva Glam collection?  What is your 'my lips, but better' shades/lipsticks?

5 comments:

  1. I've never paid much attention to the viva glam lipsticks (apart from Gaga) but this one looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Peonies and lilies They are worth a look- and some great shades :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the Viva Glam shades :).

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! :)
    Please check out my blog if you get the chance. Any feedback is appreciated!
    www.lady-gabby.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many great things about these lippies but to be honest they're a wee bit out of my price range! I find my favourite "my lips but better" shades are mostly by L'Oreal or Rimmel - great colours and they always feel really lovely on :)

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...