Friday, 15 October 2010

My Skincare Routine

Here is what I am currently using.  I do rotate round a few things, but at the moment I am reaching for these most of all.

MORNING
 Cleanser: Origins Checks and Balances (Post HERE)
Toner: Neal's Yard Lavender Floral Water
Moisturiser: Simple


EVENING
Botanics Eye makeup remover (Link)
Nude Cleanse off facial oil (Beauty Bay or SpaceNK)
Spa Find Toner
The Body Shop Seaweed Night Serum for Combi Skin! (Post on it here)











I also have some face masks and balms I use a couple of times a week.

I use muslin cloths with the cleansers, which adds a gntle exfoliation.


What products do you normally reach for in your skincare routine?  Have you used any of the above?

6 comments:

  1. The Nude oil cleanser looks good, as does the Body Shop serum! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Th Nude Oil is great and I love TBS Serum! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lavender toner water sounds interesting. Where do you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bella Neal's Yard. I'm not sure if they still do it but I think it is easy to make your own.

    I found this link for you http://www.aromatherapy-at-home.com/lavender-flower-water.html or when I googled it, quite a few companies came up. I can recommend it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. skincare posts are among my most favourite as I am always having a little battle with my skin to get it to behave. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ifoundpablo Thank you! I'm having that battle too but I'm getting thr. Slowly! Hope you are too x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...