Friday, 26 November 2010

Asos outfit and 20% off!!

This is my entry for the ASOS competition!  I am soooo cold today.  Snow is closing in and I am planning a night of hot chocolate, hot bath and some good tv!  Hope I dont have to leave the house!!

£100 to spend... here is what caught my eye while window shopping!





Dress
£34 ASOS Ruched Waist Printed Dress
Gorgous colours and detailing.

Cardigan 
£17 ASOS Curved Hem Longline Boyfriend 
Snuggly and warm.


Footless Tights
£4 Gipsy 80 Denier Footless Tights
Extra layer for winter warmth!

Boots
£30 ASOS AVATAR Leather Faux Fur Trim Ankle Boots
This season's must have boot style!

Necklace 
£8 ASOS Long Metal Robot Pendant Necklace
A long necklace with a cute robot!

Bracelet
£6 ASOS Ethnic Two Pack Bracelet
Yes this is a man's bracelet, but I like it! adds an edge!


So there is my outfit, total price £99!!! Which leaves £1 for a lottery ticket or bar of chocolate!


If you want to shop at ASOS then visit http://www.discountcoder.com/asos-discount-codes/ site to get a 20% off code!




What do you think are this season's must have winter warmers?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma!

    Love your blog, It's great to see a fellow British beauty blogger doing so well <3

    I would love it if you could check out & fellow my blog, I'm new to the blogging world & need all the help I can get!

    http://www.xbeautygeekx.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...