Monday, 27 December 2010

Backcomb in a pot! Clynol Powder Punch.

Happy christmas and a lovely new year! I hope you had a wonderful time with family and friends :)

This has really spiced up my hair in the festive season!

Clynol's Powder Punch.
A sprinkler pot of powder that turns into a sort of gel (not liquid as the pot says) powder that you can massage into your hair to give it great lift and volume.  I have also found it holds style quite well.  It's quite compact so a handbag friendly product :)

Its called a texture powder.  It comes out white/clear and blends in easily to my dark hair- no fear of looking like dandruff then! A little goes a long way. Thankfully its not sticky, or weird smelling.  It is also easy to work with, which is great.  I often feel vry out of my dept with hairstyling, ending up with having to wash my hair again because products make it look dull, greasy and lank.  This isnt one of those products.
I would show you a shot of me here but I am fully of cold and have a horrible ill looking face (red skin, dry patches etc!)

It retails from hair salons and a few online stockist such as Cheap Smells and  Feelunique although the cheapest Ive found so far has to be Beauty Bay http://www.beautybay.com/haircare/clynol/playwithmepowderpunch/

I really like it as a quick pick me up, or as a root lift the day inbetween hair washes.
Costs betwen £7.99-£10 depnding on where you shop ;)  Lots of sales on at the moment :)

Repurchase? YES!!

A mini post- I have been back to work for 3 days already- so I am very out of the loop with blogging!

Fill me in on your news!
x

4 comments:

  1. Love the sound of this! I am so getting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a fab product! I love to use Batiste dry shampoo to give my hair a bit of a pick me up between washes, but would love to try this!

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo this sounds good, is it like Backcomb in a bottle??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shifa Let me know what you think! x
    @Aysh I am a fan of batiste too, my I need to find out if its CFC free. It sometimes chokes the air around me whn I use it x
    @Stacy I havent trid Backcomb in a bottle... yet! I will hav to try them and compare x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...