Thursday, 23 December 2010

Recent buys

Camera lead is found- phew :)
Just a few things I have bought recently. Let me know if you want a more detailed post!
 Cliniqu Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss 09 Currant
 Clarisonic Mia in Pink (to support Breast Cancer Awareness)
 Avon Supershock Gel liner (Black) £4
Avon Supershock Mascara (Black) £5;

Avon double ended eyeshadow and smudger brush (with case) £2.50 offer!!!
Chanel Bronze universal

Just a few things I can share now I have my camera back :)

Hav you got any of these?  What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'd love to hear what you make of the bronze universal and the avon liner - I've heard good things! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I have heard so many fab things about this Avon eyeliner & now want it so bad! I'm such an eyeliner junkie! would love to know what you think of it :)

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emma Will do both :) Hope you are well x

    @Aysh Ok Will do that for you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Clinique lip product - it's really helped to stop my lips drying out in this cold weather.
    I'd love to hear your opinion on the Clarisonic - I'm quite tempted to buy one as I've read so many good reviews. x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...