Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Stocking Filler: 1st: Lush Candy Cane

It's back!! Every day leading up to Christmas I will be posting a little stocking filler idea.  I will try and choose global products.  If you can't get hold of the product in your country, then I hope this will be fun to read and help give you present themes.

First of December!

Lush Candy Cane Bubble Bar!
£2.35 From Lush Online (Click Here)
Or in Lush Stores. 

Photo off the Lush website.

It was a winner last christmas and it is still a winner this christmas! This product is amazing.  It smells of a vanillia sweet treat.  Break a bit off and drop it under the tap when you are running a bath and masses of bubbles will magically appear!  It contains Vanilla Absolute, and always leaves my skin soft and smelling lovely.

Very affordable and suitable for friends, family or a secret santa!


24 sleeps to go!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! I love Lush! I will need to check this out soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo that looks so yum! a lush haul is definitely called for me thinks! :) I'm loving the Comforter @ the mo, it does what it says on the label :)

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I loveee lush products <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Denysia Do- its great! x
    @Aysh I love the comforter! :) x
    @Marisa Thy'r great arent they?x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...