Thursday, 2 December 2010

Stocking Filler: 2nd Friendship bracelets

Every day leading up to Christmas I will be posting a little stocking filler idea.  I will try and choose global products.  If you can't get hold of the product in your country, then I hope this will be fun to read and help give you present themes.

Second of December!

Friendship Bracelets


Photo off http://www.linksoflondonblog.co.uk.

Yes, you know, those cut bracelets that you usd to give friends at school?


So not everyone has a spare £110 to spend at Links of London on a Cat Deeley one (!!) but they are easy enough to make.  Just pick up a few beads from a hobby store, some thread and away you go! Price 50p upwards.




The best thing is that YOU spent time and created something unique for a dear friend, sister, mum, aunty.  You could even make a guy one!  Thre ar plenty of designs out there using strong faux leather braid to silk threads.  


Get creative and create a bspoke, unique designer one off!

Very affordable and suitable for friends, family or a secret santa!


23 sleeps to go!


P.s. Dont forget to enter my christmas giveaway (link in right side menu).

3 comments:

  1. I love the one you have a picture of! This is actually a really good idea! I think I am going to use it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! we always think that we have to spend a good amount of money to make a good present, but that's not true!!

    I invite you to visit my blog. There's a giveaway going on right now, so good luck if you decide to join it! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Devs Your welcome :) Post pictures of the ones you make! x

    @Andrea Glad you like it! I'll have a look later :) x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...