Sunday, 16 January 2011

Guest Reviewer needed!! Help!

I have been offered a product to try, but it is not something I can use at the moment.  Rather than refuse I though I would give you lovely people the chance to try it!

Hair loss, weakening and thinning affects 50% of men AND 6 out of 10 females.  Lots of factors play a part; Stress, pregnancy, hormones, age, illness...  When our bodies are run down, often our hair and nails are the first to suffer.

Clynol are offering me one 'Anti-hair loss' two step kits to give away to a reader!  Maybe you want thicker hair but don't know where to start?  Perhaps a spouse, sibling or parent is stressed and lacking a bit of hair bounce?  Maybe a new mother is repairing her body after 9 months of pregnancy?

Rules: 
1) You (the reviewer) must be a resident in the UK. (Sorry!).
2) You (the reviewer) must be prepared to write a review on your blog (or to submit a post to me with your thoughts if you don't have a blog).
3) You do not need to be a follower of my blog for this, but it shows a bit of politeness if you are!  Also if hair loss is something you genuinely want to find out about, then I hope to do a follow up post on it.  Bing a follower will allow you to read the posts automatically.

To enter
1) In no more than 1 sentence, say why you deserve to trial and review this product?
2) Leave an email address.
3) A clynol representative will pick a reviewer (probably at random) and contact you.
4) Closes 30th January 2011 at 11:59pm!

Please note that I am in no way affiliated with this brand, neither do I accept any responsibility for this giveaway.  I am solely facilitating an opportunity to match the product with a tester/reviewer.  Any questions must be sent to the company.  This post contains correct information to my knowledge, as from Clynol.  Clynol reserves the right to amend or retract this offer at any time.

3 comments:

  1. Having been suffering from hair loss for the past 4-5 months (see my blog), leaving me with no choice but to chop my hair off, I'd love to try a product that claims it can help :-)

    Email: shameera1@live.co.uk

    http://myfrostedworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost an awful lot of hair after giving birth to my son 16months ago and now my hair is so thin and still falling out more than normal.

    welshbeautyblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try it because my boyfriend and I are worried about loosing hair. However I live in Spain. Maybe next time ;)
    Thanks for the great chance to your readers.

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...