Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Batiste Dry Shampoo!

I wrote a while back about Batiste Dry Shampoo.  Well I tried to get some more, but was unable to find the brown version :(  I have been told that it is not longer available in that format as Batiste have released a newer, improved version.  I can't get hold of the new brown version for love or money so I have had to use this
Batiste Tropical!


Although this does it's job and stops my hair looking lifeless, this gives a bunnette gal a 'ahem' grey tint*!  Not great to find out in an emergency as I'm running out the door!!  If you are a bunnette then be very careful to massage this through your hair carefully and brush out with a natural brush! 

It stops hair looking greasy or just adds body to clean hair.


*At least I know what I will look like in a few years time! :/


How do you put a bit of life into hair when you don't hair time to wash it?  What dry shampoo do you use?

3 comments:

  1. Batiste is the original and the best! Some higher end brands have brought some out but I don't understand why you would Want to part with your hard earned cash when the best is about £2! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to rarely use batiste but now I have the 'blonde' version I love it! I had the tropical one before and I like the scent but it's quite straight. My own has the brown one (I struggled to get the blonde...) so I can send you one if you can't find it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hannah The price is right :) Not something I reach for everyday but worth having for those 'emergencies'! xx

    @Pyxiee Ooo thanks for the offer. I might very well take you up on that once my can is finished! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...