Thursday, 14 April 2011

I won Natio!

I won a twitter competition! Hurrah!  So I am now in posession of a Natio 3 step facial kit!

 Ooooo!!
 The bag reminds me of daisies. :)  I used to make daisy chains when I was little (but only when I knew the grass was going to be mowed as I didn't like killing flowers!

 The bag is quite sturdy so great for travel and protecting the contents!

This is what was inside:

A headband (velco so it wont mess up my hairstyle like the ones you have to pull on!)
Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser
Rosewater and Chamomile Gentle Skin Toner
Daily Protection Face Moisturiser SPF 15


Natio is an Australian brand and not one I know a lot about.  I'll let you know how I get on!

Has anyone used these products before?  Do you use the same skincare products or mix it up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...