Monday, 11 April 2011

Win £1000 with Batiste!!

To celebrate the Royal Wedding, Batiste have just released Batiste Brit! Clean Fresh Hair in an instant!

Helps create texture in newly washed hair, or takes the grease out of nearly ready to wash hair.
Simply spray, massage into roots and us a brush or comb to style.  You know that I like my can of batiste handy!  When I am short on time to wash my long hair, I spray some at the roots and gain an extra few hours.

£1000? Yes Batiste are giving away £1000 of Love to Shop Vouchers (which can be used in lots of places such as Boots, Debenhams, House of Fraser, La Senza, Cafe Rouge, Alton Towers, Goldsmiths.. Lots of places!) You could even pretend to be the future Princess Kate, strolling round LegoLand Windsor (which has a lego reconstruction of the Royal Wedding!) before booking a pretend honeymoon holiday with Park holidays (who deal with Thomas Cook, Virgin Holidays etc)

Head to Superdrug to pick up your can and find out how to enter!  I know I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...