Wednesday, 13 April 2011

WOO 400 Followers!

I hit 400 followers a little while back (but seem to have lost a few since then BOO!) but I'd already bought some gifts so thought I'd go ahead.

A couple of years back I was a bystander in the Beauty community, now have a whole bunch of special friends and it's great. THANK YOU <3

I wish I had cake to celebrate but thought I would share this with you.  A corpse bride cake from pinkcakebox.com.  I love the butterflies :)

I will do a seperate post with a pic of giveaway goodies and how to enter.

Just THANK YOU.

(P.s. I havent been idle, I have a few guest articles coming up so will let you know when they are published :) )

4 comments:

  1. Aah the cake o_o I love Corpse Bride, such a beautiful design!

    Congrats to reaching 400!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    www.lifeisfullofbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :) Glad you like the cake :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...