Thursday, 19 May 2011

Ins and Outs!

Lots of news to share so this post seemed like a good idea!

 Amazing birthday cake :D (I wish!)

IN
  • It's my birthday coming up shortly, but due to lots of reasons (other things hijacking the day!) I am celebrating tomorrow with a shopping trip :) and cake. Probably!
  • GLOSSYBOX ARRIVED!!  For those of you that don't know, it's a subscription sample service. for high end brands.  I will do a post on it in the future but for now, here is a picture.
  •  
  • Men shopping.  (No not shopping for 'men'!)  The boy was at an airport so I asked if he could get me a Victoria's Secret lipgloss (we have no shops in the UK :( but some Duty Free shops carry it)  He looked confused when I saw him last, and said he didn't know what to get.  THIS is what I ended up with!! Bless- he didn't know which one so he bought all of them!! One for each day of the week!! Crazy!!  Boy did good!!  He earned some twitter praise!
  • Medik8 hydrating serum. My cheeks are so dry right now.  I'm applying this at night and waking up with lovely supple soft cheeks :)
OUT
  • My computer has been poorly for a while, and I had a new one, but had put off using it because it's going to take me a while to set it up, figure out how to use it.  I am now on my new computer and everything is so different.  Makes me feel very uneasy!  All my pictures are on my old hardrive, so that is why blogging is a bit slow at the moment.  I have pictures of my 400 subs prizes (OPI, NYX etc) but can't get at them so I either need to photograph again or get a cable.
  • Spots.  Enough already.  Hormonal cystic acne?  Nice hard lumps under the skin.  Hormones suck sometimes!
  • Clutter!  Well nearly.  Just that last push.  I just need to find the time.
  • Tabloids.  So many uplifting and shocking real life stories have been bumped this week in favour of pathetic tales.  I really do not care who cheated with whom, who is trying to get a court gagging order, who tapped someone's phone.  Maybe it is just me.  In particular there is talk of 'rape' sentancing being cut to suit the 'type' of rape.  But that is ok because Arnie 'Terminator' Schwarzenegger has a secret love child and we would rather read about that.. (rolls eyes!)
Just a few thoughts of the last few days!  What are your INs and OUTS?  Post them below!!  I love reading them!

Also let me know if you have tried any of the products I mention, or if you have any tips for me!

Thanks lovelies- I'm at an Aussie do on Saturday, so say hi if you see me there! :D  Also don't forget you can leave a link to your blog on the 'plug your blog' page- just use the right hand side link!  Plus I'm on twitter, facebook and bloglovin so say hi!

2 comments:

  1. Your boy's a keeper! What a gem. Sounds like you've had a good week. See you Saturday?x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'll tell him you said that!! Yes I'll be there Saturday! just trying to sort out clothes etc! How did it get so late!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...