Tuesday, 17 May 2011

NOTD: OPI Sweet Heart

I needed a subtle polish for grown up stuff at work today and my hand fell on this one.  OPI Sweet Heart.  A soft pink / nude that will suit most, if not all, hands :)  This could easily be used to french manicure.






What are your favourite nude /natural polish for days when you need to look a bit more 'grown up and sensible?!




P.s. Don't forget my giveaways (see links on right hand side) 
P.p.s. I'm on twitter, facebook and bloglovin!  Please click links at top of page and say hi!

3 comments:

  1. this is a nice natural colour :) i like revlon peach smoothie, it's quite similar! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to check it out :) Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want it! It looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...