Wednesday, 25 May 2011

NOTD: OPI Tease-y Does It!

More of an Nail of the Evening, as I went out for drinks :)  Park of the Burlesque collection, but still available in some stores/online etc.  A dark polish with small glitter.

It has a sort of petrolly sheen too.  Very pretty.  A base coat is a must though :)
 No flash picture to show colour.

Blurry shot to show how it picks up light.  This shot reminds me a bit of China Glaze's Ruby pumps / Maybelline's Red Comet polish (Glitter, red and gorgeous... until you try to remove them :)

What are your favourite evening polishes? Is glitter a 'yes' or 'no'?  Do you have a special method for glitter removal?

P.p. I'm on Twitter, facebook and bloglovin!  Links are above! 

4 comments:

  1. Lush colour, for glitter polish I just hold the cotton pad with remover on the nail for a minute than it soaks it up and is easier to remove x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pearl. I love polish but the glitter does get everywhere :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely. Do you know the tin foil trick? You wrap your nail in a nail varnish remover soaked cotton pad and then wrap tin foil around that. Leave for 10 minutes ish and glitter comes off easy peasy. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that trick. Thank you so much for sharing! I will have to try that next time :)x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...