Saturday, 14 May 2011

NOTD: Orly Mini Mani Lemonade

Orly Mini Manis are great.  A small travel friendly pot in lots of colours.  I recently showed you Etoile and today I'm showing you Lemonade.  It's a lovely pastel yellow.  Not a colour I have in my collection at all, but I love it!

Please excuse the pre-clean up shot.  I only noticed after :(  I won this off Farrah's blog http://makeupitgirl.blogspot.com/  Please stop by and say hello to her.

Thank you so much Farrah for making me try something new :) I love it!

What colours of nail polish have you never tried? Are you faithful to the same groups of colours?


P.s. Don't forget my giveaways (see links on right hand side) 
P.p.s. I'm on twitter, facebook and bloglovin!  Please click links at top of page and say hi!

5 comments:

  1. That's really cute. I saw that Rimmel has a really nice yellow too. I'd much rather pay a couple of pound for a yellow polish (knowing I'll only wear it a few times) than shelling out for Chanel Mimosa!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LionLovingTiger It's a lovely shade. Indeed, no way would I have just randomly bout a chanel in yellow. Good size polish for a yellow craving :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I really want to try a yellow nail polish but not sure if it would suit me!

    Lauren x

    budgetbeautyqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what the number of this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Soon, It's Lemonade 48685 Hope you like it as much as I do! x

    Hi Lauren- I think everyone can pull this colout off as it's quite gentle! x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...