Monday, 9 May 2011

NOTD: Revlon Tropical Temptation 093

I'm digging hot pinks and corals for spring and summer. Especially on my toes (with gorgeous open toe wedges or flipflops!)


This is Revlon's nail polish in Tropical Temptation 093.  A hot fluro pink/orange coral.  It makes me think of sunny islands, hot sandy beaches, cocktails and, strangely, penny fruit salad sweets.  I don't know if that was a UK thing, but I expect them to cost 5p these days :)




What are you current favorite polishes for spring and summer?  Do you associate things with colours or am I alone in my fruit salad sweet polish? ;)


P.s. Don't forget my giveaways (see links on right hand side) 
P.p.s. I'm on twitter, facebook and bloglovin!  Please click links at top of page and say hi!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour! I can see why you girls get so excited about nail colours, I'm a little bit jealous! Thanks for the post! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kenneth, It's only been this year I have got into hot colours for finger nails. I departure from my normal 'natural' look! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love fruit salads, a shop near me sells packs of them for 10p yay :) love the colour, reminds me a little of pink flamingo from barry m :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...