Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Summer Nails: 17 Supreme Shine: Coral Pop

Part of the NEW collection!  A lovely vibrant corally pink!

Applies quickly and evenly with a 'Maxi brush' and stays on for 10 days (although I did find mine chipped a little although that might be the base/top coat I used).  Stayed on my toes perfectly.  Lovely for a cute summer pedicure :)



Costs £3.99 from Boots stores or online HERE 
HOWEVER... Boots currently have them as part of their 3 for 2 Deal!  Worth snapping up for a pop of colour!


What are your favourite nail colours for summer? Have you tried this range?

Follow my blog with bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. great post :)
    I'm haveing a littel blog sale if you're interested http://radiantmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely colour. No doubt I'll be looking at this in boots tomorrow! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haven't tried this range yet, and my fave nail polish is Etude house in caramel brown ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Radiant Makeup Thanks :)xx

    @Pyxiee Hope you like what you find :) Let me know how you get on :)xx

    @Lina Kim Ooo I'll search for that and have a look!. Thanks for the recommendation! xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...