Monday, 25 July 2011

For Sale: Chanel Pro Lumiere: Nude

Same conditions as my blog sale HERE

Used x 2 Chanel Pro lumiere in the shade Limpide (Nude)
Comes in box.
I have oily combination skin and this makes me look mega shiny in pictures.
Plus it is the lightest shade and is still slightly too dark for my pale skin.  Sad times. (Mac NC/NW 20 and darker would be ok)

I have used 2 times (1/2 pump each time).  The applicator is a pump, so this is completely sanatised and hygienic.

Bought for £33 and sell for £25 £22 plus £2 for second class postage (add 75p for recorded delivery)

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I was wondering if the chanel pro is still for sale!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie, unfortunately it sold :( Sorry! x

      Delete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...