Friday, 9 September 2011

And blogger of the week goes to...

....me!  If you check out Immediate PR's blog you will see that they have voted my blog.....

Immediate PR Blog of the Week

Blog of the Week!


This made me smile a lot!  It's always great when someone else likes my blog.  I did have a complete blushing rose moment when they told me- even more so when I saw what lovely things they said!

To see what they said about me please click this link  http://immediate-pr.com/blog/blog-of-the-week/

Now if you would like to be considered for Blog of the Week, then jump on to their radar by joining their facebook page :) (There is a little F symbol at the top right hand corner of their blog).

As a little extra they even sent me a little parcel of goodies, which I will be using in my shower tomorrow morning.

A huge thank you to Immediate PR and to you guys.  I wouldn't still be here blogging and rambling in the same way if it wasn't for your lovely comments and tweets!

THANKS YOU!

(P.s. still time to enter my Witch Concealer giveaway. 10 to give away and a high percentage of winning- just click the Giveaway link on the top bar!)


Question to you, who would YOU award blog of the week to?

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog, and Im a new follower, really like it, think you ve got some great style no wonder people like your blog a lot. Keep on blogging, and if you ever get a chance,pop by my page
    xoxo Tamara

    www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Tamara for your lovely words :) I'm glad you like my blog! I'll add you via blog loving! xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...