Wednesday, 28 September 2011

haul and sleek blushes


Just a few of the items I have acquired recently.  Alpha-H Liquid gold and liquid gold intensive treatments.  Sleek blushes, Gosh Holographic polish, Bobbi Brown eye corrector, Chanel...

I have Sleek blushes in Pomegranate (Left) and Rose Gold (Right).
They are such pretty colours and I can't wait to share them in looks with you!

Pomegranate (Left) is a sort of pink toned red.  It looks quite violent in the palette, but swatches in a more friendly colour.  Rose Gold is a coral / peach colour with a gorgeous highlighter colour.  The sheen reminds me a bit of Dior's Amber Diamond highlight (one of my all time favourites!).  These retail for around £4.29 in Superdrug or £4.30 off Sleek makeup online

Just shout if you want any info on the other products I have in my haul here!

Have you used any of the products from my haul?  Have you any Sleek makeup products?  What is your favourite blush?

P.s. Don't forget my giveaways! Chanel and Witch Cosmetics. Just click the link on the top bar!

7 comments:

  1. ooo rose gold looks right up my street!
    Look forward to viewing your tutorial incorporating them!

    Liz
    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz- its beautiful- I have some FOTD pictures coming up :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havent tried alpha h but am interested in them. i have rose gold which i really like, its a lovely blush, i like pixie pink as well. i use both the BB corrector and concealer and i love them, they are well worth the money, and of course you can never go wrong with chanel :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MithMathful. Rose Gold is very pretty :) I am getting to grips with BB and will be blogging v shortly on aplpha h. Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have rose gold and it's absolutely beautiful :) my favourite blush :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love rose gold, its a perfect dupe for orgasm too.. makes me look healthy without looking doll like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sia it's so pretty. Very hard to find though! xx

    @Ms Red Ooo yes, I'd forgotten about that! It's such a pretty colour xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...