Thursday, 8 September 2011

Haul: Miranda Kerr, Bioderma, load of CHANEL etc

Here are a few things I have acquired recently!  I wont go into huge detail here but let me know if you want more thoughts on anything!


Book: Treasure Yourself by Miranda Kerr
Witch Blackhead Strips. Yes these blackhead strips are nasty, but every now and again I reach for them.
Bioderma Crealine H2O.  The cult oil free cleanser.
A Chanel Counter.

Ok maybe that was a bit of a lie, but it looks like I bought a whole Chanel counter!  I had some points to spend before they expired at Debenhams, plus some Boots vouchers etc and I knew I had to have some of the new range of Chanel.  These shadows are like nothing else I've seen.   The are a sort of powdered gel.  Best of all, its a sort of grown up sparkle- suitable for daytime. No chunky glitter here!


Sadly I ordered some by post, and illusoire arrived looking past it's best.  There has been a fault reported by Chanel that some of the Illusion D'ombre shadows shrink in their pots.  This baby will be going back as faulty.  I will post pictures if you want?

I was planning to do an overview of the five shadows (I have 5 out of 6 woops!) but with this one being returned I think I'll wait for it be returned.

I will say now that I am slightly in love with them.


So much so that I am considering sharing the Chanel love with you.  Is that a good idea?!  

I also received a pack of Caudalie goodies as a gift from a friend who went to France this summer.  I cant wait to try these out!



 Of course, in with the new so I guess I'll also share an out with the old.  I finished this Botanics Cleansing Body Exfoliator and it's a thumbs up from me.  It has salt (?) grains in it, but its not a harsh scruby scrub like some I've tried.  I can quite happily use this on my cellulite-y thighs daily and not overdose my skin.  It's very gentle, doesnt smell weird and is easy to use.  Best of all Boots have a habbit of running 3-for-2 on the Botanic's range.  This costs around £4.50 if you buy it on it's own.

So there you are, a rambly haul/product post!  What have you purchased recently? Do you want more details on anything here?  Have you ever purchased a product to find it's faulty? Did you return it?


P.s. Don't forget I have 10 Witch skincare concealers to give away.  See post below.  I don't even have ten entries yet so you have a great chance of winning plus it's open internationally :)

6 comments:

  1. Gotta love some Chanel!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, for one, would love to see the Chanel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, yes, please share the Chanel love (as long as it isn't a fragrance, please! I'm so sensitive to them!) We <3 Chanel!

    I bought a shirt in June from Modcloth for a really cute cyan/turquoise blue (it's a hard color to describe, but it's really cute and bright) sleeveless shirt and the sleeve tore when I took it off the first day I had it. I called customer service and they sent me a new one free of charge; they told me to not even bother sending the torn one back. So, now I have this torn shirt and I'm still figuring out a way to be crafty with it because A) it cost me $32, B) I hate throwing something away so pretty and C) I hate throwing something away that can be recrafted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have to love chanel!

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train-fix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please share the Chanel love! I really want to try the Bioderma cleanser! Lovely haul xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like everyone said share the Chanel! lol I can't wait to get my hands on a few they are stunning from what I've seen!

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...