Chanel Epatant is a sort of gold / khakis / taupe shadow. Whilst looking through my (probably too big) collection I spotted this....
|Left: Benefit Skinny Jean, Right: Epatant.|
|Left: Benefit. Right Chanel (Flash/ no flash)|
Benefit Creaseless cream shadows retail for around £14 from stores (including Boots online), where as Chanel retail for £22.50. I know that both of these are expensive, and that the Benefit may be classed as high end for some people, so if you have any cheaper alternatives please share below!
- Don't forget, I am giving some of these Chanel eyeshadows away. Click HERE! Please note I have had to disqualify some entries as they hadnt followed the rules- read carefully!
- Hot weather in October. I have loved breaking out the summer skirts again.
- Elixir lipstick challenge. A different colour each day- I will be sharing 7 pictures with you very shortly!
- Bioderma cleanser.
- Cooler weather- spiders indoors! I refuse to kill them (shame on those who do- or wash them down the sink). But I'm not keen on them either! Cup, card and out they go! Going to put some citron oil over the door threshold as apparently that makes they stay away...
- Christmas and Halloween stuff in the shops. I'm not keen on the commercialism of Halloween anyway. Most people seem to use it to cart their kids round and beg sweets of people they dont know :/ on that note, it's far too early to have Christmas stuff in the shops.
On that note, what are your dupe recommendations? What are your ins and outs?