Thursday, 27 October 2011

Get 10% off BeautyBay! Alpha H free product!

If you are quick you can 10% off www.beautybay.com using the code SCARY10 until midnight Friday (tomorrow) and bag free delivery in the UK (International delivery is very reasonable)!  Great for a little autumn pick me up, now the nights are long, dark and cold.  It beats standing in the cold and rain queuing for a bus while clutching and umbrella and loosing circulation in your hand!! 


I have shopped with beautybay a number of times and can't fault their customer service or range of products!  They have always arrived really securely wrapped and intact.  Plus a nice little handful of samples means that I am a happy customer!  (I love samples!  It's like christmas!)
Alpha H Liquid Gold

Personally I'll be stocking up amazing Alpha H products.  I have a whole skincare routine post coming up- and reviews of my Alpha H collection.  The cult classic Alpha H Liquid Gold  is down to £28.35 from £31.50 and Liquid gold night intensive serum (I cant rave enough about this product- review coming!) down from £49.00 to £44.10 and worth every penny!  These products have really helped my skin, and are very easy to use (thankfully for me!)  And in the cheesy style of a JML advert.... BUT WAIT- THERE'S MORE!



Liquid Gold Night Intensive- pretty!
Buy 2 Alpha H products from Beauty Bay and get an Alpha H Absolute Eye complex (worth £35.50) FREE!  This is such a great deal.  They also have some great Alpha H Kits starting at £23.35 (normally £26 for a resurfacing essentials kit of 4 items) or they do a 5 piece anti ageing kit containing a good cleanser and liquid gold.  I love kits as it gives you a chance to try things you wouldn't normally pick up.  Plus they are great value for money and perfect for weekends away!  I will be purchasing one of those as I want to try a few more products, but I'm not sure about purchasing full sized items yet as my cupboard is pretty full (woops!)


I am also tempted by the OPI Muppets collection (10% makes any polish £9.45 apart from the mini set which is around £11) I am in love with Rainbow connection... sparkles magpie!!  No matter how long it takes me to remove, I always find myself drawn to glitter polishes!!
Glittery glitter! Not practical but pretty!!

Another product I like the look of, but havent tried yet, is Jemma Kidd's Light as air foundation as raved about by Tanya Burr (Pixi2woo on youtube) and FleurdeForce.  Has anyone tried this?  Can you recommend it?  Tanya also raves about Jemma Kidds stippling brush- but I cant see it on Beautybay- unless I'm being blind?  Can anyone else find it for me?

So a bit of a shopping based ramble from me.  I'm off work sick, clutching a big mug of peppermint tea.  Later I plan on clutching a giant mug of hot chocolate, while wrapped in a big snugly cardigan and place a big online retail therapy order!  If I like something then I stockpile it away and take advantages of offers and codes.  Last time I tried to do this beautybay sold out of the Alpha H so I'll have to be quicker this time!

I'm also on the look out for a good pair of winter boots and a nice big chunky knitted cardigan (with belt).  I haven't found any I like yet, so if you can suggest any places to look then fire away!

Have you tried any of these products?  What is your favorite winter weather pick me up?

P.s. if you havent checked, then please see if you won a Witch skincare concealer.  Not all winners have contacted me, but those who have I'll be sending your details off shortly.

2 comments:

  1. i really want some of the opi muppets polishes as well... i might give in at some point today :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MissMathful- its looks like a great collection. Ordered! xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...