Friday, 21 October 2011

In need of a good concealer? Watch this.

I saw this today and had to share.  I don't want to spoil it for those of you who haven't watched, but any thoughts?  This might be a makeup junkie's heaven!

P.s. normal posting resumes v shortly.  I had no internet last weekend/early part of this week :/ and so when I got back I had days worth of emails to catch up on!  Trying hard to fight away the obligitory office lurgie- any tips?!

Stay well and let me know what you think about the video!  Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Whoa. Shocked ! I was like what, nooooooooooooooooooo you're kidding D: ! WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw this this morning, it was amazing :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this earlier. It's amazing! I'd heard of Dermablend before for hiding scars and tattoos but had NO idea it was that good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments ladies! It's a great piece of art- and looks like a great product too. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...