Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Witch Skincare Winners!

The 10 Winners of a Witch Skincare concealer are......

(8 UK winners)
Pyari
Littleboo
Llama
The Vain Girls Palette
Glimmo
Bex Smith
Evelyn
Dan

And the 2 international winners are;
Gabriela in Spain
Ikercsajok in Hungary

Congratulations you guys!  Please send me an email  titled 'Witch Winner' to the address in the side bar, with;
Your UK shipping address (apart from Gabriela and Ikercsajok- unless you have a UK address too!)
Concealer shade (Light or Medium).

I will then contact Witch and request your prizes are sent out ASAP.

Thanks for all the tips!  I will be publishing some of the best ones in a future skincare post!

Well done, and sorry if you didn't win this time.  I have several other prizes to giveaway so stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, yay!
    I've just emailed you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Bex! Thanks for taking part xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulationg guys :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, emailed x

    http://boorootiggertoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! thank you so much, sent an email just a minute ago :) x

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...