Huge apologies in advance. I filmed it on my Mac and the quality isnt great. I hope you can hear/see ok. Also my hair is a bit wild, and I sound weird. I'm not sure how long I'll leave this up, but it gives you a chance to sort of say hello! To those of you that know me it's a hello, and to those of you who havent met me- hopefully you will say hi when you do! All products are mentioned below the video on blogger.
I trip over my words a little, and miss a few words out but I'm not used to being the only one talking!!
- Primer: Witch skincare primer (Post HERE info http://www.boots.com/en/Witch-Anti-Blemish-Skin-Clearing-Primer-With-Witch-Hazel-Extract-30ml_1160734/ £6.99
- Foundation: Chanel Matt Lumiere 20 Clare (Overview post, close up post, Debenhams link) £33
- Concealer: Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer NW 20 (available here or here) £13.50
- Eye Primer and shadows: Urban Decay Primer potion and Naked Palette (Base: Naked, Crease: Sidecar, Highlight: Virgin) Urban Decay
- Eye Pencil: Mac Powerpoint pencil in Duck (Brown)
- Eyebrows: Mac Eye brows pencil in Lingering
- Cheeks: Daniel Sandler blush in Peach Puff (Sadly discontinued but you can see my post here)
- Lips: Clinique Chubby stick in graped-up (My post here) with Aveda's lip glaze in Cassia (post)
- Powder: Witch Anti-Blemish Pressed Powder (Post here)
Clothes- Top http://www.missselfridge.com about 3 months ago.
Cardigan Therapy at House of fraser. I cant see it on there, but its a navy blue thin open cardigan, with pockets in the hem.
Watch. Oasis- retro silver bracelet watch post here
Carpisa purse http://www.carpisa.it/
Bag £36 Topshop last season. They have similar ones Topshop link.
Any questions, please pop them below! Thanks for watching.