Saturday, 24 December 2011

Computergirl's Christmas Message

So it is just before Christmas Day in the UK- I know some countries are already celebrating.  Some of you have to wait a few more minutes/hours! 


I have been watching Santa go round the earth using http://www.noradsanta.org/en/ and firing off messages to people in that country as appropriate!

I just wanted to wish you a very merry Christmas with your nearest and dearest.  I hope that you are able to have a restful and peaceful day- whatever your circumstances.

A special mention goes out to those who work in hospices, hospitals or other such establishments which do not close for Christmas.  You do a great job, and we appreciate you!  Thank you.

It is estimated that in the UK alone, 250'000 old people will be on their own this Christmas, so please take 5 minutes out to go and wish your elderly neighbour a happy Christmas.  You might be the only person they see.  No-one wants to be on their own.

If you are someone who is feeling alone and reading this then please read Kellie's post.  She has summed up what I wanted to say perfectly so I won't try to copy or better it.  Just take a look!


Thank you for another wonderful year on Computergirl's Musings.  I have lots more to come next year- including my 3rd blogging birthday!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!

Emma xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely post honey, I always spare a though to those less fortunate than myself. Have a merry Christmas lovely and all the best!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely christmas, its so important to send love to those that have no one during christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you've had a lovely Christmas. Its always easy to forget those who are alone at Christmas, we took cake to our elderly neighbours this year :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post.
    Happy New year!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post!!

    and nice blog girl
    pls look also at mine and become a friend too :)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you had a great christmas and new year sweet :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Jennifer. Thanks so much. Always good to remember. Hope you had a great Christmas xx

    @Vivian. Thanks. You too xx

    @Emma Aw, that's so sweet! I bet they appreciated it xx

    @Clara Thanks so much. You too xx

    @Carmen thanks- I will have a look now :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...